Senior Data Analyst
Boyd Caton Group, Inc. (bcg) is seeking a full-time Senior Data Analyst. We are not just consultants that develop products; we create solutions that positively impact the lives of others. Our thriving employees relentlessly strive to bring value to the lives of our clients, the industries we serve, and each other. Through diversity of ideas and focused ideals, we build relationships based on principles of service and gratitude. We are looking for an energetic, reliable, confident self-starter to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding work environment with a growing company, please apply.
Spend your days
- Developing data models, data dictionaries and/or other specifications to guide the development and implementation of processes, models or systems.
- Providing analytical support in the assessment of employed or proposed database queries, architectures, processes, and best practices.
- Performing research to identify industry best practices, trends, and applicable studies and findings
- Analyzing data and develops deliverables; researches, writes and edits a broad range of reports, manuals, presentations and other technical publications.
- Providing support for other special projects including policy documentation, webinars, performance reporting, archived data review, and data product quality checking.
- Occasionally testing software for interface improvements.
Bring with you
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from an accredited school in a field related to data or information systems.
- 3 years of professional experience working with data or information systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and accurately disseminate information.
- A customer service mindset.
- Interest in public transportation industry.
- Presentation and report-writing skills.
- Microsoft Office fluency.
- Professional experience working in data analysis/wrangling/validation, finance/economics, or public transportation industry desired, but not required.
- Experience working with Jira software desired, but not required.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Proof of COVID-19 full vaccination status.
- Ability to obtain federal security clearance.
And you will receive
- Competitive compensation package plus benefits, including health and dental insurance.
- Vacation and sick pay.
- Matching retirement IRA option; and
- A committed team of professionals to spend your days with.
No relocation package: Must live in Charlottesville, Virginia, or the surrounding area.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Data Analyst in the subject line.
bcg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. bcg prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.