Boyd Caton Group, Inc. (bcg) is seeking a full-time Office Administrator. The Office Administrator position supports our back office operations. This position is one of customer service within our own company. We are a fast paced organization who adapts quickly to the changes in our industry and this position is a critical component. You will be mentored in every facet of your duties to get you up and running and successful. This position has nearly unlimited growth potential.
Our thriving employees relentlessly strive to bring value to the lives of our clients, the industries we serve, and each other. Through diversity of ideas and focused ideals, we build relationships based on principles of service and gratitude. We are looking for an energetic, reliable, confident self-starter to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding work environment with a growing company, please apply.
Spend your days
- Facilitating and leading company wide meetings and client correspondence
- Administering, preparing, and editing contract, consultant, and employment agreements.
- Collaborating with team members across departments, including Legal, Senior Leadership, Finance, and Operations to ensure strict adherence to contract requirements as well as supporting content for bid development.
- Maintaining complete and accurate contract records in both electronic and hard copy format, including related project notes and customer inquiries.
- Maintaining records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and pending contracts.
- Reviewing contracts for all pricing/invoicing requirements and obligations.
- Providing contract/task order burndown reports to management and the COR.
- Coordinating with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to clarify invoicing and project budget reporting needs, managing, and tracking contract/task order budgets and status reports, labor rates and escalations, contract modifications, close-outs, and sales reporting to the General Services Administration (GSA) when applicable.
- Supporting GSA administration, performing GSA sales reporting, contract audits and closeouts.
- Preparing invoices for our clients.
- Managing the completion and submission of all internal employee time/expense reports.
- Supporting HR functions in the organization.
- Managing the employee life cycle through recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling; planning, monitoring, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation, productivity, and quality.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal, State, and local legal requirements by maintaining conformity with existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, implementing adherence to requirements, and advising management on necessary actions.
- Managing employee communication and feedback through such avenues such as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, and one-on-one meetings.
- Helping to maintain the office environment including ordering supplies, running errands, and preparing packages.
- Making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, and assisting with event planning.
Bring with you
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from an accredited school.
- At least 3 years office administrator and invoicing experience required.
- A FINE attention to detail and a friendly disposition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the company.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and basic knowledge of accounting software, such as Quickbooks.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- A team player attitude with the ability to work independently.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status.
And you will receive
- Competitive compensation package plus benefits, including health and dental insurance
- Vacation and sick pay
- Matching retirement IRA option
- A committed team of professionals to spend your days with
- A starting salary of $50,000 - $65,000 (commensurate with experience)
Location: This could be an office-based telecommuting position or a fully remote position. For an office-based telecommuting position, personnel must live within one hour of our Charlottesville office. For this to be a fully remote position, candidates must live within the Washington D.C., Metropolitan area.
No relocation package: Must live in Charlottesville, Virginia, or the surrounding area (within approximately one-hour commuting distance to bcg’s Charlottesville office).
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references with contact information to email@example.com with “Office Administrator” in the subject line. In your cover letter, please provide details of the following: confirm you have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, discuss your project management experience (including years) and share your willingness to relocate to, or explain that you currently reside in, the Charlottesville or Washington D.C., Metropolitan area.
bcg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. bcg prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.